Our affordable family dude ranch vacation in Jasper, Arkansas provides lodging in cozy cabins, great food, and a host of activities including horseback riding, canoeing, zip lining and more! We encourage you to read our policies to make the most of your stay, and also recommend you check out our FAQs, see you soon!
Horseshoe Canyon Ranch Policies:
- There is a 5% Family Discount for 4 or more persons per cabin, return guests receive an additional 5% and group discounts are available up to 20%! HCR is your affordable family dude ranch vacation destination. Total discounts are not to exceed 20%. View Rates & Reservations.
- Our referral policy is as follows: If you enjoyed your stay (and you will) and want to share the Ranch with your neighbor, they will receive, in lieu of any other discounts, 10% off their stay. Upon your return to the Ranch you will receive the same dollar amount off your stay as well- so next time, bring some friends!!
- In keeping with the American Plan all inclusive rates, there are no extra charges unless special babysitting or Sunday shuttle service is required. Rates include cabins, three excellent meals each day, maid service, children’s program, canoeing (in season), and lots of horseback riding, rock climbing, and all other ranch activities so that families can enjoy an affordable family guest dude ranch vacation.
- All rates are subject to 10% tax and a 15% service charge which goes toward off- ranch activities and entertainment. Gratuities are optional and totally at the discretion of the guests.
- Staff and horse holiday on Sunday. No activities. There is a continental breakfast for our departing guests and a complimentary dinner for early arrivals..
- To confirm reservations a 30% deposit is required. Personal checks, Visa, Discover and MasterCard are accepted. The balance is due upon arrival. Deposits are not refundable but remain active and can be applied to a future reservation for up to two (2) years from the original planned arrival date. If you arrive later than the scheduled arrival date or leave early for any reason, we must charge for the entire period reserved.
- We will rent cabins on Sunday for the convenience of our incoming guests. Cabins may not be ready until after 4 P.M., although you may arrive earlier if you like. You may also check-in on Monday morning if that is more convenient. Our ranch week begins on Monday and ends the following Sunday at 10 a.m. There is a shuttle service that leaves Arkansas Northwest Regional Airport (XNA) on Sunday around 2:00 PM and returns on the following Sunday around 2:00 PM. The charge for a round trip is $75 for adults and $35 for those 12 and under. A Sunday shuttle from Little Rock (LIT) is by special arrangement.
- We’re looking forward to providing you and your family with one of the most memorable and affordable family dude ranch vacations of a lifetime. Please call if we can be of further service or if you have any additional questions.