The wranglers, also called barn staff, who work at Horseshoe Canyon Ranch enjoy sharing their passion for horses and horseback riding with our guests. Customer service is a top priority, along with safety and fun! A few of the team grew up in the area, some have been in the area for years, and others have come from afar. Either way, the wranglers love life in the Canyon, and sharing that with the great people who visit. The diversity of backgrounds strengthens the teamwork mentality of the wranglers. Everyone works hard in order to provide the best experience possible for our guests!
- Home town: Evening Shade, AR
- Interests outside of HCR: Riding horses and rodeos.
- Favorite thing about working at HCR: Meeting new people every week.
- Weird fact or talent about yourself: I can rope, ride horses backwards, and do tricks on horseback.
- Home town: Marseille, France
- Interests outside of HCR: Fishing on the White River, hunting, playing soccer, traveling, and hanging out with friends.
- Favorite thing about working at HCR: Wrangling in the morning and being able to ride horses everyday in beautiful scenery.
- Weird fact or talent about yourself: I am French and work in Jasper, AR.
- Hometown: Alma, Arkansas
- Interests outside of HCR: I love to play basketball, slow pitch softball, and hang out with my family.
- Favorite thing about working at HCR: Teaching kids how to ride a horse for the first time.
- Weird fact or talent about yourself: Weird fact…I’m single. Strange, I know…
- Hometown: Bishop’s Stortford, UK (London)
- Interests outside of HCR: Writing, cosplay, and baking.
- Favorite thing about working at HCR: Best part of the job is watching people push their boundaries and do thing they didn’t think they could do.
- Weird fact or talent about yourself: I have written and published three teen fantasy books.
- Hometown: Colorado Springs, CO
- Interests outside of HCR: Hiking, reading and science!
- Favorite thing about working at HCR: I can’t pick one favorite thing…but I love being outdoors with the horses and people!
- Weird fact or talent about yourself: I have played the euphonium (it’s basically a tiny tuba folks) for nine years. Music is a huge passion of mine.