What To Bring
- Hat: For the sun and style
- Jeans: best for riding
- Footwear: Boots with heel for riding, Shoes or good sandels for hiking and canoeing. The barn has a basketball court, so if your interested throw in the athletic shoes too.
- Socks: plenty.
- layers: For sun and brush protection and varied conditions. Long and short sleeve shirts
- Light Jacket/ rain gear: rides go rain or shine- weather is unpredictable
- Flashlights/headlamps: night hikes, bug hunts, and finding your cabin in the dark.
- (we sell black diamond/petzl lamps at the Trading Co.)
- Swimsuit: Pool,hot tub, river swim or canoeing
- Summer Clothing: shorts, cool and comfortable for hikes or climbing
Note: There is a washer and dryer available for your convenience (detergent provided)
Other Handy Stuff:
- Personal toiletry items
- Prescription medications
- Hand lotion
- Allergies? We have dust, hair, and everything green here…
- An adventurous attitude!!